Due to Teacher Inservice, on Friday, January 30th, the library will only be open from 8 A.M. to 12 Noon. Please make note of the change.
Preschool Story Hour – Tuesday at 10:00 A.M.
- January 27 – Friends
- February 3 – Hugs and kisses
- February 10 – Valentine’s Day
- February 17 – Robots
Mother/Daughter Book Club (4 p.M.)
- February 2nd – Candy Shop War by Brandon Mull
- March 2nd – Sugar and Ice by Kate Messner
- April 13th – Seven Wonders of Sassafrass Springs by Betty Bernie
- May 11th – Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
“On the Same Page”
The Sugar-Salem Community Library is partnering with the Madison Library District for this year’s “On the Same Page.” During the month of February, the book we are offering to the community (free of charge while supplies last) is True Grit by Charles Portis. There will be a Kick-off on Thursday, February 5th at 7:00 P.M. at the Madison library. Check back often for updates on activities.