Preschool Story Hour - Tuesdays at 10:00 A.M. Come join the fun as we read books, do crafts and/or activities, and enjoy a treat!
- August 4th – Cats
- August 11th – Zoo!
- August 18th – Back to School
- August 25th – No story time
- September 1st – All about me
- September 8th – Elephant and Piggie!
- September 15th – Apples
- September 22nd – Cowboys and Cowgirls
- September 29th – No story time (spud harvest)
- October 6th – No story time (spud harvest)
- October 13th – Shapes
- October 20th – Monsters
- October 27th – Halloween spooks
- November 3rd – Hats
- November 10th – Emotions
- November 17th – Sandra Boynton
- November 24th – Fall leaves
- December 1st – Cake
- December 8th – Mice
- December 15th – Christmas
- December 22nd – No story time (Christmas Break)
- December 29th – No story time (Christmas Break)
Library Position Available
We are looking to hire a part-time librarian to work two evenings a week and every other Saturday during the school year (7-10 hours per week). Some possible hours during the summer.
Must be a high school graduate. A basic working knowledge of the library is a bonus. Hourly wage will be based on experience. Training will be provided before the upcoming school year begins.
Applications will be available at the Sugar-Salem School and Community Library. Please return completed application and resume to the librarian on duty.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.